Secondary 3/4 IP & Express Chemistry Workshops - JUNE 2019
Organic Chemistry 3 June - 5 June 2019 (9am - 1pm)
Having difficulty understanding and scoring for Organic Chemistry?
- Mastering Organic Chemistry with our specially crafted 3-part programme
- Learn the know-hows to answering Organic questions well!
- Sign up for individual parts to be Master of One, or simply sign up for all to be the Ultimate Master of Organic Chemistry!
Part I: 3rd June, Monday (9am-1pm) Introduction to Organic Chemistry and Isomerism
Part II: 4th June, Tuesday (9am-1pm) Alkanes, Alkenes, Alcohols, Carboxylic Acids
Part III: 5th June, Wednesday (9am-1pm) Macromolecules, Organic Chemistry in a nutshell
Mole Calculation 12 June 2019 (9am - 1pm)
What is Mole Calculation?
- Mole calculations and concepts simplified in 4 hours!
- Is it ok to say I want to buy one mole of eggs? Or is the word “mole” only used in Chemistry?
- Find out more in this workshop!
Electrochemistry 13 June 2019 (9am - 12pm)
- Master electrochemistry in 3 hours!
- Electrochemistry concepts split up into bite-sized information for easy understanding.
- Mastering the approach to ace electrochemistry questions during examinations!
Book your slot today!