The ONLY GP Learning & Enrichment Centre in Singapore . . . .
- Curriculum is designed & coordinated by Mr.Samuel Lim, an award winning teacher for inspirational teaching. (Academic Rigour in Curriculum)
- Taught by only former MOE trained Top 3 JC (HCI, RJC & VJC) teachers with an excellent personal track record. (Quality Control)
- A didactic pedagogical approach which emphasises critical thinking and broad-based learning (Alignment with 8807 Syllabus introduced since 2013)
- Fusion of Current Affairs & Politics into the teaching of the General Paper gives our students more confidence in providing concrete examples for
substantiation in GP Essay Writing & Application Question (Long term foundation for University Admission & Scholarship interviews)
- Quality Materials provided for our students, with emphasis on relevant use of content knowledge and application of higher-order
- Holistic development of students with our exclusive complimentary 16 PF (Personality test) & coaching by former GIC HR/ interview Managing director & his team of coaches for all new sign ups (Power of Self-Awareness & talent development)
Indigo – a brand of quality & reliability in teaching & learning… Reverse your fate in GP with Indigo… Join Indigo Centre for Critical Thinking now for the unrivalled GP learning and development experiences!
Call 66342208 (City Square Mall- Farrer Park MRT)/ 6253 6869 (Goldhill Plaza- Novena MRT) or 96496457 (Non-Office hours) NOW to sign up for Indigo GP tuition!
You may contact the Director of Curriculum Studies via email firstname.lastname@example.org for further queries.